Complete Renter Services for New and Current Tenants
We Help Renters Find a New Home
Helping you find a new home in the Tampa Bay area is one of the things we do best at Bay Area Property Management.
Our online database of rental homes is constantly updated to bring you apartments, single-family homes, condos, and townhomes that become available for rent. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, contact us with your specifications and we’ll be glad to help you find what you’re looking for.
Found Your New Rental Home?
Once you’ve identified the rental home that’s right for you, making it yours can be done in four easy steps:
- Download the Tenant Application
- Complete the Application
- Please complete an application and submit to our office with the applicable fee. We approve quick!
- (The application fee is $75 per adult, payable to “Bay Area Property Management” by cash or money order.)
- Pay the Security Deposit
- Once you’re approved, it’s time to secure your rental home with a deposit. Typically, security deposits are equal to one month’s rent of the approved rental home. Once your security payment is paid, you’ve essentially made a reservation on your rental home – you can now consider it yours!
- Sign the Lease
- Of course, signing the lease makes it all official!